As you may know, we offer free delivery/pickup for missionaries currently living in the Sao Paulo MTC. If you were charged for shipping, here are some potential reasons why:
- You may not have selected “FREE MTC DELIVERY” at checkout.
- This option is found in the “ORDER & PAYMENT” section of checkout.
- The system may not have recognized the address you put in as the MTC address.
- Make sure the state is Sao Paulo and the Zip Code matches 02516-040.
- For more help with the address CLICK HERE.
- If you made sure to fill the checkout form correctly, and it still charged you for shipping, just send us an email within one week of your purchase so we can fix it for you.
Let’s use the CTM (MTC) as an example:
Brazil Missionary Training Center
Rua Padre Antonio D’Angelo 121
Casa Verde, Sao Paulo, SP, 02516-040
- Find the street, it will always start with Rua/R. or Avenida/Av.
- Find the state, CLICK HERE for a list of Brazilian states. It will often be two letters, in our example, SP stands for the state of Sao Paulo.
- Find the City, once you discovered the state, the other name will probably be the city, to be sure, CLICK HERE for a list of Brazilian cities.
- Find the Zip Code, it has 8 numbers, and is usually close to the end of the address.
- Notice we did not use “Casa Verde” since it is the neighborhood, therefore, not necessary.
Here is a screenshot of this example: