Let’s use the CTM (MTC) as an example:
Brazil Missionary Training Center
Rua Padre Antonio D’Angelo 121
Casa Verde, Sao Paulo, SP, 02516-040
- Find the street, it will always start with Rua/R. or Avenida/Av.
- Find the state, CLICK HERE for a list of Brazilian states. It will often be two letters, in our example, SP stands for the state of Sao Paulo.
- Find the City, once you discovered the state, the other name will probably be the city, to be sure, CLICK HERE for a list of Brazilian cities.
- Find the Zip Code, it has 8 numbers, and is usually close to the end of the address.
- Notice we did not use “Casa Verde” since it is the neighborhood, therefore, not necessary.
Here is a screenshot of this example: